I hope you're well. Please see below for a summary of last week and things to be achieved this week.
• On Wednesday 11th we exchanged on Batman St. congratulations again.
• This week I will ensure Peter has all the required paperwork for HSBC
• I will source competitive property management fees for your review with the aim to negotiate a lower fee with LJ Hooker
• I have booked in a pre-settlement inspection for the afternoon of the 10th of May. During this inspection, I complete a pre-settlement checklist and take photos of the property, both of which I'll send to you
• Settlement will take place on Friday 11th of May
• You will organise to have your insurances in place prior to settlement
• A reminder to talk with your accountant about how much savings should sit in your redraw account if you haven't already
• Over the coming weeks, I'll work with Michael from Trinity law and ensure everything is in place for settlement and keep you informed on what's required from your end.
Please let me know if you have any questions?