I hope you're well.
Below is a summary of where we're at:
• Unconditional finance approval has been received!
• I'm feeling confident on the answers I received back from the strata manager and don't foresee any issues with the last load of questions I asked
• I have ordered the building and pest report for Tuesday at 8.30am, this was the earliest spot they had available given the Easter break
• All going well with the building and pest report I would expect us to settle next Wednesday (4th).
• Settlement will then be 30 days
• You are organising your insurance through HSBC
• When you have a chance, let me know how you would like to proceed with LJ Hooker as the managing agent?
Please let me know if I've missed anything?